Ring of Memories

The ring of memories is a pure belief in something
For a life which has its limits and technicalities
These surrounded my heart in uneven love
But comfortable love none the less

Memories born and exist from the Will…

Is this body real or am I nothing?
Do I exist as an entity in space and time
Or only as memories bending to the subconscious assumptions

Each beat of my heart creates sweat leaking from my pores
My mind's eye sees neither truth nor lies
This is just life leaking from the ring of memories

Memories born and exist from the Will…

Life filled to the brim has squeezed my heart tight
Trying to squeeze love from a stale lemon
An over-watered life dripping into the overflow

But squeeze and leak it can try
Emptiness on one end brings fullness on the other
The greatness of the psyche ebbs and flows with time

This body lies pure in a time with limits
Changing only when needed or desired
The Will stabbing its fair pain on occasion

All memories live and exist from the Will…

Mark, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment